How To Create a Successful Website
Do you want to learn how to create a successful website? Here are some very important points.
SITE123 free website builder places the tools at your fingertips that simplify the process of building a professional website. A professional website can go live, literally in just minutes. But, as exciting as it is to see a website come to life, just signing online does not guarantee that a website will be successful. So, how to create a successful website?
In a sense, a website is a chance at a first impression. An effective website is built to reflect the purpose of your business.
The following five tips will assist you in designing a site that is driven by goals and processes that will create an effective web presence.
Comece com este guia passo a passo: 1. Appearance 2. Make your site user friendly 3. Relevant content 4. SEO 5. Make it quick
1. Appearance The worse thing that can happen is that after being directed to a specific web page, visitors are nonplussed by the site’s appearance. If visitors find the site confusing, or if the site appears unprofessional, then what does that say about the business behind it?
Web pages must be clean, structured and concise. Ensure that the appearance of your site is inviting and accessible. Coordinate colors and contrast of colors very carefully.
2. Make your site user friendly Most people scan, rather than read web pages. Visitors to your website want to get in and out, gather the information for which they are searching and move on. The site has to be easy to navigate - with easy to scan content.
Cover the subject matter in short paragraphs to make it easier for hurried site visitors to scan. Break up the text with white space and correctly use headings, subheadings, bullet points and number lists.
The easier it is for site visitors to follow the content, the more likely they will stay on your site and they will likely return.
3. Relevant content Know your audience and focus on what they need. Also, fresh content is very important. It is what visitors expect. If the content never changes visitors will not return.
4. SEO Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your site to maximize its chances of appearing in the search results of Google and other search engines for targeted 'keywords'.
Getting this traffic is vital to the success of your business, so to increase your chances, set up landing pages for keywords that are relevant to your products and services and be sure to include these keywords in metadata, header tags and copy on these pages.
5. Make it quick How long do you think site visitors will hang around waiting for graphics to load? Speed is optimum.
It doesn't matter how great a video or picture is, or how well it represents your business’ philosophy if the visitor tires of waiting and moves on. Optimize everything; graphics, video, and audio. Websites must have the ability to load fast.