Connecting Your Website to Yandex Webmaster Tools
Yandex Webmaster Tools lets you check your site for twenty common mistakes, find and solve your basic site problems, and then review your full diagnostic history to enhance your site's SEO performance.
To connect your website to Yandex Webmaster Tools:
- To start, please go to https://webmaster.yandex.com/welcome. Click on Log in and log in, or make an account with Yandex Webmaster Tools following their regular process.
- Once you sign in, click on Go to get started.
- On the page that opens, under My Sites, click on Add site.
- In the Site address field, add your website's address link (e.g. https://www.mywebsite.com)
- Yandex will ask you to add the HTML Tag to your website. This is the verification method for your SITE123 website. Copy the code.
- Go to your website Editor, click on Settings and select Plugins and Custom Codes. Click on Manage then on +Add New Plugin, and add Yandex Webmaster Tools.
- In the Application ID field, you will need to add the code snippet from the HTML Tag you got from Google Webmaster Tools. Insert the code, Enable it, and click Save.
- Publish your website to update it with the changes you've made.
- Once you Publish the website, go back to Yandex Webmaster Tools and click on the Check button to see if your tag was added to the website.
- If the process was done correctly, you will be redirected to a new page with the rights of the website. This will complete the verification of your website with Yandex Webmaster Tools.