Editing Your E-commerce Homepage Sections
Customizing your E-commerce Homepage is a great way to decide which products and categories you want your customers to see on your store's Homepage.
To customize your E-commerce Homepage:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your E-commerce page and click on the Edit button next to it.
- Select the Homepage tab.
- The default categories are "New Arrival", "Main Categories", you can hide them by switching the button to OFF.
- New Arrival section - will show the last 10 products that were added to your store. If you have less than 10 products, it will show all of them.
- Main Categories section - will show all the main categories in your store.
- Click on the +Add New Homepage Section button to add specific categories and products.
- Click on the Pencil Icon to edit the name of the section and decide whether you want to show all sections one by one or as a carousel.
- You can change the order of your sections simply by dragging and dropping them or delete an unwanted section by clicking the Trash Icon.