Editing Your Schedule Booking Page
The Schedule Booking Page allows your visitors to book a meeting, class, consultation, or any other service that you are offering, and make it easy for you to manage the bookings.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Schedule Booking page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Services tab, you can categorize your services into different categories according to the service you offer. To add a new category, in the sidebar under Schedule Booking, write the name of the category and click on the Add button.
- To add a new service, click the Add New Service button and enter the relevant details:
- Service Info - add Service Type (personal or group meeting), Title, and Category.
- Images - add the Main Image (size limit 50MB) and More Images (size limit 100MB).
- Location Type - Physical (add the address) or Online (add the link).
- Service Duration - set the duration of the service, Time Between Service (set the breaks between services), and Service Time Interval (set the time options available for the users to choose from).
- Pricing - free service or paid (set a price, or a sale price). To change the currency and symbol, go to the Payment methods tab.
- Working Hours - set the working days and hours. You can add a note for your users that will be displayed when there are no active days.
- More Info - add Description of the service
- Registration Form - add the fields you wish your visitors to fill in the form.
- You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
- In the Payment Methods tab, you can add currency and set your payment methods. Read more about Setting Currency and Payment Methods.
- In the Tax tab, you can add Tax. Read more about Setting Tax.
- In the Configuration tab, you can set the following:
- Under Options, you can set an Abandoned Cart Reminder to send reminder emails to visitors who abandoned their shopping cart in the process of purchasing from you. Read more about The Abandoned Cart Tool.
- Under Custom Labels, you have default labels such as "Free", "BOOK NOW!", "Read More", etc, you can customize them to your needs.
- In the Scheduled tab, you can see a list of all the bookings, filter them by status, date, and type as well as manage them. Read more about checking your booked orders.
- In the Coupons tab, you can create coupons to give special deals and discounts. Read more about Creating Coupons.
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze scheduled bookings.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the services appear by clicking on the four-way arrow icon and dragging. Clicking on the three dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview, or Delete an item.