Choosing an Image to the Post from our Library
Adding an image from our free SITE123 library lets you quickly add content related to your subject without having to use your own imagery.
To choose an image:
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Blog page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Blog window that appears, mouse over to the blog post and click Edit.
- In the Blog window, go to the Image section and click the Choose Image button.
- From the dropdown menu, click Choose from Library.
- Browse our free image library for an image that works for you and click it to insert it into your site.
- Once done, click save.
Precisa de mais ajuda? Estamos aqui para ajudar 24/7