Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that helps you track and report your website traffic.
To connect your website to Google Analytics:
1. To start, please go to https://analytics.google.com. Click on Sign In and log-in, or create an account with Google Analytics.
2. If you are logged in to your account, go to the Admin Dashboard and click on +Create Account
3. Enter your account name and click Next
4. Enter your property (website) details, then click on Show advanced options
5. Enable the option Create a Universal Analytics property, enter your website's URL, and select Create a Universal Analytics property only, then click on Next
6. Select the relevant details to describe your business, then click on Create
7. Accept the Terms of Service
8. Copy the Tracking ID, the one that starts with UA-
9. Go to your website Editor, click on Settings and select Plugins and Custom Codes. Click on Manage then on Add New Plugin, and add Google Analytics.
10. In the Application ID field, you will need to add the Tracking ID that you previously copied. Insert the code, Enable it, and click Save.
11. Publish your website to update it with the changes you've made.