Filtering the Post Image using the Image Filter Tool
Filtering images used on your blog posts adds flavor and style to images with no work on your part!
To filter an image:
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Blog page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Blog window that appears, mouse over to the blog post and click Edit.
- In the Blog window, go to the Image section and click the filter button (wand icon).
- Choose from our many filters and click on the one you want to apply it to the image, then save.
Precisa de mais ajuda? Estamos aqui para ajudar 24/7