Get the RSS code to add to my RSS feeder
The ability to add your blog's RSS code to an RSS reader is a great way for followers of your blog to track any new posts that you have made.
To do this:
- In the editor, click Pages.
- Scroll to your Blog page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Blog window that opens, click the Settings tab.
- In this window, you'll see the RSS Link for your blog. Copy and paste this link into your RSS feeder.
- Once done, your RSS feeder can track any new blog posts you make on your website.
Precisa de mais ajuda? Estamos aqui para ajudar 24/7