Integrating Google Analytics with your website
Google Analytics allows you to track and monitor how users are navigating into, within, and out of your website.
To use this tool:
- In the editor, click Settings.
- Under the Plugins tab, click the blue Manage Plugins button.
- In the list of your plugins, click +Add New Plugin.
- In the Popular tab, scroll until you find Google Analytics and click the blue Add button.
- The window that appears will ask you for your application ID - this is the code Google analytics gives you to connect to your website.
- Check your google analytics account and once you get the code, copy/paste the relevant section (shown in the window) into the application ID field.
- Then, on the "Enable?" field, choose Yes from the dropdown.
- Once done, click save.
Please note that this plugin may be used for free on any website.
Google Analytics Video Promotion
To see the full list of SITE123 app market and plugins, click here.
Precisa de mais ajuda? Estamos aqui para ajudar 24/7