You can connect as many domains to your main domain as you want by using the Redirect Domain Tool.
To redirect another domain to your website:
- Go to the Dashboard of the website you want to add another domain to.
- Click on the Domain button.
- Select Set Unique Domain from the drop-down list.
- Click +Add Existing Domain and add to the list the domain you want to redirect to your main domain, then click Save.
- From the Dashboard, once again click on the Domain button.
- Select Redirect Domains from the drop-down list.
- Click on Redirect a new domain.
- Start with www and enter the domain name.
- Click Save.
- The domain that you wish to redirect to your main domain must point to SITE123 using the following records:
- A Record that points to 126.96.36.199
- CNAME for www that points to ssl.site123.com