Setting Amount of Uses for a Coupon in the Store
Choosing the amount of uses for a coupon lets you determine exactly how many times you want this discount to be able to be used by customers.
To set the amount of uses for a coupon in a store:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your store page and click the blue Edit button.
- Under the Coupons tab, click the Add New Coupon button.
- Under Coupon Type, click inside the text box under Amount of Uses.
- Enter the number of uses you want this coupon to be used.
- Click save.
Precisa de mais ajuda? Estamos aqui para ajudar 24/7