Setting the Blog Comments Settings with Disqus
Configuring the Disqus Comments system is a fast and easy way to set up a comments system on your website.
To set the blog comments will Disqus:
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Blog page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Blog window that appears, mouse over and click the Settings tab.
- Under Comments Systems Type, choose Disqus.
- A field will appear that says "Shortname" - A shortname is a unique identifier that is assigned to your Disqus site. Entering your shortname tells Disqus to load all the comments associated with your Disqus site as well as anything you've set up in your Disqus admin panel.
- Once this is implemented, whenever your visitors make any comment on your blog on Disqus or on your website, it will show on both pages!
Precisa de mais ajuda? Estamos aqui para ajudar 24/7