Setting the Blog Comments Settings with Facebook
Using the Facebook blog comments system is a great way to allow and manage comments for your blog.
To set the blog comments settings:
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Blog page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Blog window that appears, mouse over and click the Settings tab.
- Under Comments Systems Type, choose Facebook.
- Click "Facebook Advance Settings" - Here you can insert your Facebook APP ID (it gives you a moderator interface on Facebook).
- You can set a light or dark color scheme, order by time, reverse time, or social interaction, and set the number of comments you would like to show at any one time.
- Once this is implemented, whenever your visitors make any comment on your blog on Facebook or on your website, it will show on both pages!
Precisa de mais ajuda? Estamos aqui para ajudar 24/7